What is ASPack?
ASPack is an advanced Win32 executable file compressor, capable to reduce a file size of 32-bit Windows programs by as much as 70%. (ASPack's compression ratio improves upon the industry-standard zip file format by as much as 10-20%.) ASPack makes programs and libraries smaller that decreases load times across networks; it also protects programs against reverse engineering. Programs compressed with ASPack are self-contained and run exactly as before, with no runtime performance penalties.
- advanced processing of executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX)
- encoding and compression of program code, data, and resources
- completely transparent, self-contained operation with long filename support
- fast decompression routines deliver better performance than competing products
- integrates directly into Windows as a shell extension for ease of use
- full Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 compatibility.
- significant reduction in executable file sizes, averaging from 40-70%
- decrease load times across networks, and download times from the internet
- embedded Windows applications require significantly less storage space
- protects resources and code against peeking, disassemblers and decompilers
- no runtime royalties for distributing compressed programs
- compatible with executables created by Microsoft Visual C++, Visual Basic, Inprise (Borland) Delphi and C++ Builder, and other Win32 compilers